The general qualifications for employment with the Cape May County Prosecutor's Office:
1. Must be a resident of New Jersey and a citizen of the United States.
2. Possess a valid New Jersey driver's license.
3. Possess a four-year degree from a college or university accredited by one
of the regional or national institutional association recognized by the United
States Secretary of Education, or equivalent experience and professional
4. The applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum age
established by law or regulation.
5. Must be sound in body and of good physical and mental health.
6. Must be of good moral character and have not been convicted of any criminal
offense or that reflects negatively on your moral character.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER